dsl line connection drop

Sunshine12
4: Newbie

solved

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Sunshine12, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your broadband dropping out and know how frustrating this can be.

So I can access your account to run some diagnostics and help pin point any possible problems, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

TJ

Hey @Sunshine12, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your broadband dropping out and know how frustrating this can be.

So I can access your account to run some diagnostics and help pin point any possible problems, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Myarborough
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi how was this solved I have the same issue and am very frustrated by it?

Hi there, likewise to Myarborough - how was this connection drop issue solved please, as I have a very similar issue and understandably am extremely frustrated by it and the like of willingness of Vodafone to take on or acknowledge this problem for me?

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @ChumleyWarner and @Myarborough, we can resolve this by running some connection tests. I will need you to contact our team on Facebook or Twitter please. 

I am having this issue too!!!

I tried calling VF home broadband help but after 92 minutes on hold I gave up.

i have connected my own modem and issue is same, to make it worse the VF modem does not connect at all now, it's only a couple of months old.

Can someone contact me? I don't have the option of Facebook or Twitter

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry for the amount of time you were put on hold @Spongy! If you'd prefer not to make a Twitter or Facebook account that you can use to contact our team, we do also have our Live Chat team that will be able to help with any queries.