Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

postcode to address mapping - Gigafast

dkeane353
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I wish to order Gigafast and the cables were put in the street recently.  When i try and enquire the postcode to address mapping is incorrect for my postcode.  My neighbours postcode works ok.

If i use the Royal Mail link to check my postcode the Royal Mail have it correct - should do after 20 years living here - so the issue seems to be with the service used by Vodafone to map Postcodes to addresses

Can you tell me who you use for Postcode lookups so i can get my address updated ?

thx

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @dkeane353 I'd recommend giving our lovely Gigafast team a call on 08080 034 511. They'll be able to run some more in-depth checks and let you know if we can provide service to your property.

I did chat with someone in the gigafast team and while helpful he could not fix the issue.   I have contacted someone at Cityfibre who is hopefully helping 

We're you able to find a solution through either Vodafone or Cityfibre? I have a similar sort of problem. 

Thanks!

Hi 

Not yet.  I will update the thread when I do.   I can also let them know you have an issue