main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

probably the worst broadband ever

14: Advanced member
View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks will take a look

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

im starting to bleave i am in broardband hell............

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder how may calls it will take to get a vailid resoinces?

update..

Just got off the phone and was told the case has been sent to dead lock and i will recive a letter within 7 days.

will i be back in seven days?

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Humm looks like Vodaphone have been rearanging the fourms mybe tring to hide all of the negitive posts :-)

View more options

Not at all @Anonymous, we welcome feedback. We're just doing a bit of a tidy up. 

Blair

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vodaphone do it again....

had to watch a live stream on youtube for work and all i could get was a spinning circle for 5 min, lookly i was able to watch it on my mobile until vodafone was able to start the streaming. strange as the chat window worked.

View more options
4: Newbie

Honestly dont waste your breath in here or via social media. 

Phone the complaints team, log a complaint, get a ticket number and chase them every few days. I managed to get out of my contract within a week. 

Complaints team proved to be very able and very much on board with recognising the issues.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Have twice and chased a number of time for nearly a month, just keep been told they will send a letter as the case is in deadlock.

View more options

Hey @Anonymous. as other users have reported similar issues, I've actually raised this with our 3rd line support team. We''ve now put a process in place to report any issues with streaming video, and our 3rd line team are looking for examples.

We just need to raise a fault ticket, so if you repond to this private message we'll get this done.

Blair

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blair

Hi, im passed the point of no return :-) my new servise is been installed on the 19th of Feb, from this point i will be paying for two services, Vodaphone is just full empty promises, no call backs, no deadlock letter.

my issue is not just down to straming, it is anything that has a constant transfer over a long peroid of time & acccessing webpages outside of europe, mainly in the USA.

maybe you should get your engineers to talk to the Guys over at thinkbroardband as every spped test they do a streaming test.

streamingtest.png

View more options

I'm sorry to hear you've decided to cancel your service @Anonymous. If you change your mind, please contact us by following the link in Blairs private message.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

VODAPHONE WILL NOT LET ME LEAVE!!!!!

So last sunday i was promised a Deadlock letter, yesterday i was promised a call back from the customer relations team.

NO LETTER NO CALL BACK NO SUPPRISE!!!!!!!

View more options
10: Established

@Anonymous wrote:

VODAPHONE WILL NOT LET ME LEAVE!!!!!

So last sunday i was promised a Deadlock letter, yesterday i was promised a call back from the customer relations team.

NO LETTER NO CALL BACK NO SUPPRISE!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed.  There is hope yet.  

I got my deadlock letter, albeit slightly fictional in places but I never got the call back promised for last Monday.  There comes a point though where you just can't be bothered with any more phone calls.  

I have to call the complaints team team to confirm I have accepted their final offer - must get on with that as I was given two weeks in which to accept or decline.   According to my letter, Vodafone prides itself on its excellent customer service.  Why would I (or anybody else)  want to leave?  

View more options
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have fixed all of my internet issues, my shiney new broardband was installed to day connected to the same router as i used for Vodaphone. (working without issues)

I also got a call back from Customer relations as they called the house when i was at work he left a message asking me to call back providing a 0808 telephone number and a six digit code, yes finally or maybe not, i called said number and enterd the 6 digt code invilid..... ##~## (i should not exspect anything else) i was eventully passthrough to customer services and after holding for some time i was eventully passed to a really happy lady who advised they where trying to contact the person who left me the message, after sometime i got told that they where unable to transfee me and i would get a call back on my mobile number.

as alwasy still waiting.

View more options
10: Established

@copex

Who did you change to? I sure you said somewhere but...

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ddit say, i was unable to get a secondline installed and FTTP is not yet avaible so i ended up with a local Wirless provider on a one year contract (it was a deal through work) , i have a year left on my vodaphone contract so if i dont get let out of the contract it will be a backup line, if they let me out of the contract i will port then number to sip.

but look ath the differnce on the streaming test compared to the one posted above :-) :-) :-)

Screenshot from 2019-02-20 18-24-38.png

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will vodaphone call me Back Day 2

NO Call back ;-)

i have to wait 8 week befoe i can take it to the ombudsman with out a deadlock letter.............. (5 week since offical complaint)

View more options
15: Advanced member

I've been promised a call back too regards the drop in speed we've seen due to the OpenReach cabinet having an arguement with a digger.  Seems these call backs never come!

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

ive been waiting a month for a call back, then they called the house when i was at work. oh well least my internet is working as im not using my vodaphone connection :-)

Will vodaphone call me Back Day 3

NO Call back ;-)

i have to wait 8 week befoe i can take it to the ombudsman with out a deadlock letter.............. (5 week since offical complaint)

View more options