main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

probably the worst broadband ever

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will vodaphone call me Back Day 4

NO Call back ;-)

i have to wait 8 week befoe i can take it to the ombudsman with out a deadlock letter.............. (5 week since offical complaint)

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its kind of interesting i didt know how bad vodaphones internet was untill i started to use my new provider, i have a video door bell that should ring on your mobile when someone is at the door it stoped working around october 2018 my phone has rang everytime since moving internet providers, i was just about to replace it as i presumed it was the door bell at fault, the other thing is my home assitant has stoped telling my it is unable to talk IOT devices..........

Will vodaphone call me Back Day 5

NO Call back ;-)

Will vodaphone call me Back Day 6

NO Call back ;-)

( i have been advised i will get a call on monday )

i have to wait 8 week befoe i can take it to the ombudsman with out a deadlock letter.............. (5 week since offical complaint)

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will vodaphone call me Back Day 7

NO Call back ;-)

( i didi get a call from the directors office as a curtsy call from my call on friday, but no call from the person dealing with my case....... )

i have to wait 8 week before i can take it to the ombudsman with out a deadlock letter.............. (5 week since offical complaint)

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous - I appreciate that you must be frustrated, I'd like to chase this up for you.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will vodaphone call me Back Day 8

Hell Yes.......

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

So after lodging a complaint on the 13th of Jan, i finally got a call from the directors office ( im sure i have talked to the director office on a few occacions) and they advised i was released from the contract. :-)

so this the end of my posting on this forums. I hope you all have phun and pleas feel free to hijack this therad ( im sure the Mods will be Happy) once i succsuflly port out my landline my nightmeare will be over........ or i will be back /:-)

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable
View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know i said i was going to stop posting but i just have to as this is muppetry at its best :-)

So today i recive a letter dated the 1st of march, it took 8 days to get to me is the royal mail realy this slow??

ok so the letter stats that if i wan to stop my line porting to sip i have to contact them by midday two days befor the 1/3/2019

Not that i want to stay but i would lkie some one from vodafone to exsplain the letter as i am confused :-) :-) :-)

D-Day is wensday the 13th of march ;-)

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep same letter here - put in an order for migration on 21 Feb - received the "Sorry you're leaving...." letter dated the same 21st about 1st March which stated contact us 2 days before the 21st Feb to stop the migration. They have also calculated my early contract termination charge from 21 Feb which is a little unfair that service was provided until migration on 8th March. (Yes I know the migration was effectively notification to end the contract, but still naff).

They even sent me the same letter in an email yesterday 7th March.

I'm just waiting to see what on earth gets put on my final bill! I've already returned my router to a Voda shop and seen the note added on their system, but bet the ~£72 router charge gets added anyway.

Will be interesting to see their "suggested solutions" to my official complaint that I'm waiting for the escalated investigation to complete - now I've migrated!

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

As many other i was released free of charge, i hope you get a refund from your complaint, my letter show £0 leaving charge so i will bee keeping it for some time once i am gone.

View more options
Moderator (Retired) Joe
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous That's really strange, I'd love to see the letter as this shouldn't be sent with the incorrect information or delayed timescales. Please send it via the private message link I've sent to you and we'll get this fed back.  Joe

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joe.....

knock yourself out

page1.pngpage2.png

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh - the day after you migrate your account is marked as "inactive".... so I can't even go and check what my final bill might be

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, same here when i log in it show the account has been cancled.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for sending us those images @Anonymous. There seems to have been an error on that letter. We'd certainly like to follow it up by discussing your account further. Please respond to the private message sent previously by Joe and we can go from there.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could only see the images today, yep same template letter as mine. Clearly using the migration notification date in all date fields rather than the actual migration date in the appropriate ones. Doh.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarkF wrote:

Thanks for sending us those images @Anonymous. There seems to have been an error on that letter. We'd certainly like to follow it up by discussing your account further. Please respond to the private message sent previously by Joe and we can go from there.

I have no intrest in disscussing my account, i no longer have any products with vodafone, im just waiting for my fianl bill :-)

View more options
14: Advanced member

what about if we all said pretty please copex ,im sure we all would love to hear the answer of why

View more options
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gipjon wrote:

what about if we all said pretty please copex ,im sure we all would love to hear the answer of why

See Above :-) or start at post one :-) i now have fast relible broardband :-)

View more options
14: Advanced member

i did and you said twice before you was going to stop posting lol 

you know you love all of us here, well maybe not the mod, or the advisors ,or the directed office, or the vodafone broadband , or royal mail for taking 8 days to get the letter to you lol 

View more options