main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

probably the worst broadband ever

12: Established
View more options
4: Newbie

thanks will take a look

View more options

im starting to bleave i am in broardband hell............

View more options

I wonder how may calls it will take to get a vailid resoinces?

update..

Just got off the phone and was told the case has been sent to dead lock and i will recive a letter within 7 days.

will i be back in seven days?

View more options

Humm looks like Vodaphone have been rearanging the fourms mybe tring to hide all of the negitive posts :-)

View more options

Not at all @copex, we welcome feedback. We're just doing a bit of a tidy up. 

Blair

View more options

Vodaphone do it again....

had to watch a live stream on youtube for work and all i could get was a spinning circle for 5 min, lookly i was able to watch it on my mobile until vodafone was able to start the streaming. strange as the chat window worked.

View more options

Honestly dont waste your breath in here or via social media. 

Phone the complaints team, log a complaint, get a ticket number and chase them every few days. I managed to get out of my contract within a week. 

Complaints team proved to be very able and very much on board with recognising the issues.

View more options

I Have twice and chased a number of time for nearly a month, just keep been told they will send a letter as the case is in deadlock.

View more options

Hey @copex. as other users have reported similar issues, I've actually raised this with our 3rd line support team. We''ve now put a process in place to report any issues with streaming video, and our 3rd line team are looking for examples.

We just need to raise a fault ticket, so if you repond to this private message we'll get this done.

Blair

View more options

@Blair

Hi, im passed the point of no return :-) my new servise is been installed on the 19th of Feb, from this point i will be paying for two services, Vodaphone is just full empty promises, no call backs, no deadlock letter.

my issue is not just down to straming, it is anything that has a constant transfer over a long peroid of time & acccessing webpages outside of europe, mainly in the USA.

maybe you should get your engineers to talk to the Guys over at thinkbroardband as every spped test they do a streaming test.

streamingtest.png

View more options