Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

promotion voucher

TERRYCARSE
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

why have I not received my Marks&Spencer for £100 almost 4 months after joning Vodafone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @TERRYCARSE 

The only offer I can find from Vodafone offering £100.00 in M & S voucher is dating back to 3rd June to 4th July last year.  The voucher amount offered would have been up to £100 for signing up to Superfast 2.

The voucher would have come from a third party called 'WeGift' but with Vodafone branding and would have been sent to the email address you provided at the time of agreement. This should have been received within 90-120 days after joining and claimed online.

If this is the offer you are enquiring about but this would have been longer the the 4 months you have mentioned,  the first place to look will be your spam folder in case the voucher ended up there.  You can also try emailing uk - vodafone voucher @ awin . com (removing the spaces).  

It would be worth checking the third party offer Terms and Conditions, there may be a time limit to claim the voucher.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

stonefences
10: Established
10: Established

Vodafone normally have Terms & Conditions on their webiste for these offers, but I can't see anything for a M&S Voucher Offer. I know that in April last year there was a similar Promotion for an Amazon Voucher, but it was being run by a Company called WeGift if you signed up by going through uSwitch.com 

This may be a similar situation.

Can you remember where you were referred from? If it was through an affiliate website, like uSwitch, you may need to claim it through them.

Hi,

I changed it myself, the Company I was with was putting there prices up to over £30 /month just for basic broadband so, I looked around and my Son suggested Vodafone so I had a look and signed up, obviously the voucher would have been an extra temptation.

I don't really want to go to Vodafone until I get my facts correct and I was thinking they would let me know nearer or on the day, I will check my spam though.

It's at times like this when you think oh I wished I had saved this or that, a screen shot or sonething.

Thanks again.

colin556 

BandOfBrothers

Did you go directly to Vodafone or a 3rd party to open up your contract ?

Assuming you have fulfilled the criteria for claiming the offer @TERRYCARSE I'd suggest to ring Vodafone on 191 or use Live Chat or engage with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access to look into this for you or contact the 3rd party if relevant. 

Unfortunately there is no longer account access via this forum anymore.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @TERRYCARSE 

The only offer I can find from Vodafone offering £100.00 in M & S voucher is dating back to 3rd June to 4th July last year.  The voucher amount offered would have been up to £100 for signing up to Superfast 2.

The voucher would have come from a third party called 'WeGift' but with Vodafone branding and would have been sent to the email address you provided at the time of agreement. This should have been received within 90-120 days after joining and claimed online.

If this is the offer you are enquiring about but this would have been longer the the 4 months you have mentioned,  the first place to look will be your spam folder in case the voucher ended up there.  You can also try emailing uk - vodafone voucher @ awin . com (removing the spaces).  

It would be worth checking the third party offer Terms and Conditions, there may be a time limit to claim the voucher.

Thanks for your advice,I got the Voucher today following a query via broadbandchoices. The offer came via wegift.io and expired on 17/9/19.

It was a strange offering as both 38 and 63 Mbs were the same price!

Terry Carse 

Thanks for that,

I am on the fibre superfast but I see that all the deals are called superfast and, my Son recently changed to Vodafone and got a, (I think it was called) Amazon home help with screen, I also remember that it could not be claimed untill the 3rd bill is paid, I know I didn't dream this up.

Thanks for your replies.

colin556