Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

refund request

aurora87
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I received the router in March 2020 and waited for the engineer to visit but they never turned up, maybe because of the lockdown too. 

Anyway during this time I moved somewhere else so I changed the address, still the engineer didn't come when they were supposed to at least twice, I even didn't go to work two days for this reason. 

A few months later and I still don't have internet, even though I've been paying for home broadband since April every month.

A month ago or so I went to the store and returned the router because I never used it and wanted to cancel the contract, they said to call the customer service and that I could get a refund for all the months that I paid for home broadband.

I've tried calling the customer service but they couldn't really help me at all. What should I do now? I would really like to get a refund.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @aurora87 

As there is no account access via this forum I'd suggest to speak with the Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook. Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

The store employee should have made notes on your account for customer services to look at.

Did you cancel the Broadband Contract when you called Customer services  ?

I-want-to-cancel-my-home-broadband-service. 

In what way “ couldn't they really help me at all ” as it's them that would apply any refunds for you ultimately.

Did they say no to reimbursement or advise something else ?

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.