main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

router access

3: Seeker

hi new to the board so not sure if this has been raised before . i am logging into my Router ok but am unable to view any of the tabs to look at or modify settings in basic or exper mode i hahve rried with chome and edge

any help apprecieated

regards,

Colin

View more options
9 REPLIES 9

Hi Colin, I wonder if you are having the same issues as me? I can't see any of the settings under Overview or Wi-Fi. I just tried a reset but still no joy, running firmware 

5.4.8.1.291.1.30.1.29 no updates available. Wondering whether to reset it back to the factory settings.
View more options

Sounds similar I can only see overview .

I have done factory reset bit issue remains. 

I can access from my phone no problem at all.

Regards 

Colin

View more options

Just writing back to say that a factory reset did not solve the issue

View more options

Also, I decided to try and see what the Vodafone Broadband app could do, unfortunately it seems to think that my Wi-Fi is off although I'm connected to it via Wi-Fi

View more options

Hey again, 

I just spent some time on chat and phone with support. They had me factory reset again using the button on the router this time along with trying different browsers and devices. After some time they referred me to their 2nd line tech team and are sending me a new router free of charge.

View more options

Did you manage to access the settings  Through your phone

I managed this so was told nothing was wrong with the router so nothing could be done it was basicly my problem

We are due to upgrade to Fibre in the next  couple of weeks maybe I will get a new router then and it will solve the issue 

View more options

No, the app thinks my wifi is off, which it isn't so it won't go into those settings. Any other settings I try to get in make the app crash.

View more options

Will try another lap top  when my House mates get home 

Thsnks for your info 

At least you got sorted

Regards

Colin 

View more options

Please send us your details by following the instructions in the private message I've sent @colin103 and one of our Broadband team will be in touch to help with your issue.

View more options