main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Highlighted
13: Advanced Member

View more options
8 REPLIES 8
9: Established

That's one way of closing down off-message contributors I suppose.  Heavy handed where a simple reminder probably would have done.

i wonder if multiple 'Vodafone is wonderful' posts would have resulted in the same threat of suspension?

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @gipjon

The Team I'm sure will be in touch.

However just to advise by infringing Community Rules they will advise you.

For example by posting the private message to you this is also infringing the Community Rules.

Please Don’t: Openly discuss moderation actions that have been taken. If you have a question then please get in touch via private message to the Community Manager. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
5: Helper

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Hi @gipjon

The Team I'm sure will be in touch.

However just to advise by infringing Community Rules they will advise you.

For example by posting the private message to you this is also infringing the Community Rules.

Please Don’t: Openly discuss moderation actions that have been taken. If you have a question then please get in touch via private message to the Community Manager. 

[Removed] 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content - please see Community Guidelines]

View more options

View more options

@gipjon I'm sorry to hear you haven't had a response to your email. So I'm able to check if we've received your details, can you please confirm the reference number? This should look something like this [#12345678], which you should have received in an automated email. 

View more options

View more options

Thanks for confirming your reference number @gipjon. I can see we've received your details, a member of our team will be in touch with you within 24 hours. 

View more options

View more options