Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone andthe directline insurance web page

Bockie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Every time I try to tab onto car insurance quote on this web page I get a response  ' Not available from outside of the United Kingdom '

However if I want to insure my Pet from the same drop down there is no issue.

Furthermore it happens on every device in the home MAC/APPLE/SAFARI with Vodafone

Finally if I ask someone else to try the same request on another provider ie Virgin with an APPLE device, no problem.

This has been going on for two weeks now and neither Vodafone or DirectLine tech staff have been able to rectify. 

I am now try to uninstall re-install Vodafone Broadband from my devices but without success . Any ideas please

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It might be repeating itself due to saved cookies and caches in your browsers @Bockie 

Perhaps try clearing these in your browsers.

If you have some kind of security suite etc this also might be hindering the site and or look in your Vodafone Broadband App.

If the site needs whitelisting then the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can help.

Use Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.