main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

we need your help please complain

14: Advanced member

I myself and many other on here have asked abouts issues that's vodafone cant or are unwilling to fix. how can we resolve some of the issues that can not be fixed or what is vodafone going to do about it .

In the mean time i would advise every one to copy and paste the below complaint into vodafone compaints team at https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/complaints 

Dear Complaints team

Myself and many other have been talking to your media team on the vodafone forum and private message.

We have all asked abouts issues that's vodafone cant or are unwilling to fix .How can we resolve the issues thats can not be fixed by us .what is vodafone going to do about it.

This is/has affecting thousands of customers over the last year and we all need answers . can you please also pass this complaint on to your top management level as hundred more will be sending in this same complaint from the community on your own forum. You need to look into this now and come out with a resolution for us all some of these issues are over 18 months old. You are leaving us with no choice but to get together as a community and start complaining to ofcom , most of us will have read about Vodafone fined £4.6 million for failing customers by ofcom for mis-selling, inaccurate billing and poor complaints handling procedures in 2016 and yet you are doing the same things again .

current list of Common complaints customers are having :

1st router wifi keeps disabling itself for 3 seconds then turns back on ,wifi devices get disconnected all the time poor wifi range. only fix is to install a non vodafone router 

2nd High FEC Corrections and CRC errors on upstream causing sync to be below minimum guaranteed speed , the only fix is to installs a non vodafone router.

3rd Streaming / IPTV Buffering Problems Vodafone routing issue with your cw.net network , possible bandwidth throttling as report in your forum : no fix 

4th slow speeds particularly at peak times are wide spread across the vodafone network as report here by think broadband : no fix https://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/8288-peak-and-off-peak-performance-at-the-largest-uk-broadband-p...

5th your technical support teams are absolutely hopeless

we are looking forward to your prompt response to resolve these issues

Yours Faithfully

View more options
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
13: Advanced Member

Done.

View more options
15: Advanced member

Putting on the business head here, for such a campaign you need to be precise and specific when it comes to the detail of the complaint.  Without that detail all the powers that be will just shrug their shoulders and get on with things as they are.

The fastest way to get notice to be taken of such a campaign, is to get it to the notice of people who matter, and to try and make a case for improving the bottom line by fixing it!

View more options

i was going to itemize the said issues but when i spoken to the complaints team they told me what the issues are , . they hear the same issues nearly on every call , so vodafone already know about the issues but are just not doing anything about them like in 2016 when they got fined 4.6 million for doing the same thing . i updated the complaint letter to include some of the complaints . but i am more than happy for anyone to amend the complain letter and send the copy to me and i will ament the one above again

lets stick together and hopefully we can move forward 

View more options
Moderator (Retired) Joe
Moderator (Retired)

@gipjon I'm really sorry that it's came to this level of complaint with yourself. If you've contacted our Complaints team they'll be able to take this to the next stage in regards to the issues that you've been experiencing with our support teams. On the forums we try to help as much as we can but as soon as it starts to get to account specific details we've got to get you into a private message so that this can be escalated. In regards to the High FEC error post, i'm still working on this and i'd be more than happy to get further information from you to pass on via the route i've been speaking to the 3rd line guys. Once again please let me know if there's anything further I can help with.  Joe

View more options

hi @joe ,

Don't get me wrong i understand your situation with what you can and can't do , I have spoken to loads of advisor and even team leaders etc, who have openly spoken and said every one in vodafone know about the issues and are fed up with customer ringing up with the same issues. All we can say is "try this "even though we know its not going to do anything. I have even been told that issues have been passed to management levels but they don't want to know , It would appear that most of vodafone staff feel the same way as its customers fed up with it .Must make your job awful. Maybe you and your team leaders could make a complaint to management by saying that vodafone forum and other forums are gettin out of control with customer all having the same issues and are now starting to send reports to newspapers , watchdog and ofcom etc .i dont think it be long before this is aired on bbc news etc.  , Cant believe vodafone will let it get to this  

View more options
2: Seeker

Joe,

i cant get above 4mbps on my iptv and its 100% vodafone issue.

can you help?

thx

conor

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

i tryed, saddly i dont have a voadphone mobile number and i get the same error with my landline number, so i tryed online chat but it just send me back to the main page, strang it use to work on linux befor the recent updates.

lmao.png

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Nopotatos, we'll certainly do what we can. 

Is this only when you're using a certain service? Netflix maybe, or do you use an actual IPTV setup? 

What's your normal download speed when your not streaming video? 

Blair

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi Blair.

its a mag254 IPTV setup.

it won’t go above 4 mbps.

meanwhile all other devices are downloading at 30mbps.

thx

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for confirming @Nopotatos.

If your broadband service is working fine, and only becoming slow when you’re connecting to an IPTV server, then that does indicate that you’ve got an issue and it’s likely the same issue some other users have reported.

We're already looking into, this but we really need some further examples of what’s happening across the network.  

Are you able to do a tracert or pathping to the server you’re connecting to?

Blair

View more options
10: Established

@Anonymous wrote:

i tryed, saddly i dont have a voadphone mobile number and i get the same error with my landline number, so i tryed online chat but it just send me back to the main page, strang it use to work on linux befor the recent updates.

lmao.png

I just put my mobile number in that box.  It worked.  

My number is an an original Orange number that I have had since the mid 90s.  My phone contract is neither with Orange (now EE) nor Vodafone.

The form is probably a legacy document from before Voda became an ISP/Landline provider.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HappyNomad

thanks but when i use my o2 mobile or vodaphone landline i get an error..

thax for your post.

View more options