cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I've paid for my BBM and its not working.

kyrakta
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I just got a new Blackberry bold 9900 and I've topped it up ten pounds, then activated my blackberry internet service they took the £5 from my credit which is fine but my BBM is not working and vodafone sent me a text saying that it was activated and 1:12 today. Ps I did take the battery out and its still not working.

29 REPLIES 29

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kyrakta,

Welcome to the eForum and Merry Christmas.

To be honest this should now be active for you.

Now that you have the BIS services activated can I ask if you are able to setup an email account in the setup menu?

Once you have gone through the setup then you should be able to activate your BlackBerry Messenger service.

I would also select option – device – advanced system settings – host routing table – press the blackberry key and select register now.

After a few minutes you should then receive a notification from BlackBerry to say that your device is registered and you should be all ready to go but, you will need to setup an email address first as this activated a BIS account on your BlackBerry.

Give this a go and let me know how you get on.

James

When ever I try to activate the email it tells me the serivce connection is unavailable?

Hi kyrakta,

Thanks for the update here.

So that we can look into this for you I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and I can take a closer look for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

hello,

i have topped up £10 a little while ago and then activacted bbm, the text said it you be working within 24 hours, its been so much longer than that now, im paiying for it and basically losing my money?! im a bit confussed why its not working ive tred everythin, also my friend has the same problem? it is a all round thing? what do i do?

thank you jazmin:)

CharlotteRichardson
Not applicable
i am having the same problem

I have also paid £5 have spoken to customer services hours ago who said they would send activation text still not on please help

I'm going to wait until tomorrow and if it isnt working I'll call vodafone

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

I have sent you all a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team will be able to look into this for you all.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

Same issue as previous posts help,unable to get daughters bbm working.
Paid for and activated bis & bbm, battery has been removed
Unable to activate email, activate request failed as service connection is unavailable