Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£10 Bundle not showing up on credit

jojo16
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, i recieved a Vodafone Prime Smart 6 mobile for Christmas. it is Pay as you go. it came with a £10 Bundle voucher. The voucher has gone onto my new phone and i can text and call etc.No problems there.

But, when i check the balance on my phone it says Zero !!!

i rang the credit line and the auto answer Lady says " you have the £10 bundle, your balance is zero"

so i chatted with a Vodafone adviser via online chat, she took my voucher number and said yes that is now in use, she took my mobile number and said said yes my balance says zero.

i asked why, she didnt know, she just told me to take it back to the shop !!!!

when i make a call i always like to check the balance then it gives me a rough idea how long ive got for call time, but theres no means of finding what my balance is.

Maybe the £10 Bundle does not show up on your balance?????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @jojo16 and welcome to the eforum. 

your £10 Top up will have been used to pay for your £10 Big Value Bundle.

Your myvodafone should show what you have available to use in the way of texts,minutes and data. 

The allowances last for 30 days.

Here is a link about Bundles and how they work. You'll need to top up again when your allowances are due to be refreshed and again your top up would be taken to pay for these allowances. 

Big Value Bundles.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

Hello @jojo16 and welcome to the eforum. 

your £10 Top up will have been used to pay for your £10 Big Value Bundle.

Your myvodafone should show what you have available to use in the way of texts,minutes and data. 

The allowances last for 30 days.

Here is a link about Bundles and how they work. You'll need to top up again when your allowances are due to be refreshed and again your top up would be taken to pay for these allowances. 

Big Value Bundles.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.