Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£10 Bundle not showing up on credit

Paigeeshannon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello I have just put 10 on you phone for he 10 bundle and it’s been half hour now and it ain’t working and I need to make phone calls today thank you could you spead it up a bit please always have trouble with this phone company 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Sometimes there can be a slight delay for things to update. 

If you use Live Chat via Contact-us they'll help or call 191. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Paigeeshannon

When you purchase a Big Value Bundle, the package will start at 11.59pm on the day you opt in and end 11.59pm on day 30.  Unless you opt out by calling 2345 and providing you have sufficient credit, the bundle will automatically renew at 11.59 on day 30, this should pretty well sort out your calling allowance for next month.

If you need to use your phone before the bundle starts tonight, this is going to mean having additional credit to take care of today's calls.  These calls will be as out of bundle and you will be charged at 35p per minute.  There is further information for you here: Vodafone PAYG Charges

If you have the My Vodafone Application on your phone, you will be able to see the bundle on your account, calling 2345 will give details of PAYG bundles and balance.

Hope the above helps.

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

When I've bought a new product from scratch (rather than as a sequential renewal), it usually comes on stream fairly promptly, certainly never had to wait until midnight. If it still hasn't shown up, CS or Live Chat are the folk for you.