Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£20 credit?!?

andrewkennedy
4: Newbie

I have just put £20 on my PAYG (that was a couple of day ago) but when I look on my statement via MyVodafone it does not show up?  It shows I have 0 credit - it does show I have a bundel what ever that is?  Can some one explain please.

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @andrewkennedy

The credit has probably been spent purchasing a big value bundle.  You need to call 2345 from your phone, log onto your online account or use the phone application. You will then be able to opt out of big value and change to Payg 1.

If you need further help live chat or customer services are there for support. 

Thanks for the advice.  So, I've loged into my account and oped out of the Bundle but my account is still showing £0 ballance?   I didnt see any option to get me into PAYG 1.  Perhaps I need a little further advice please.

Even tho you've opted out of  BVB so it won't refresh next time the credit will still have been taken for the allowances given.

The credit wouldn't be returned. 

You can choose Vodafone Pay as you go 1 either by activating a Vodafone Pay as you go 1 SIM or you can opt-in by calling 41146 free from your Vodafone mobile. From Terms-and-conditions/pay-as-you-go1.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I know this is an old thread but what is the point of just responding to a query with the T&C's?

The credit would of been returned as long as the allowance was unused just by simply speaking to an advisor and explaining.

AnnS

Hi @andrewkennedy

The bundle will run it's course until it expires in 30 days and will no longer be chargeable on a monthly basis.  Please see the link below to opt into Vodafone 1 by calling 41146.  This is a much better tariff for PAYG if you are only going to be making the occasional call. 

PAYG 1