Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

3x data for 3 months

NewCustomer2021
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hasn't redeemed, standard amount for standard time.

Had to do the IOU thing just to be able to access the Vodafone help page - why do your own pages cost data??? They don't on Giffgaff.

No customer services working so only had the help bot which was no help. 

The one time only IOU only lasts for tonight so I have wasted it. So I have no way to contact Vodafone to resolve the issue.

I'm angry at the glitch made by the system and the fact you need credit to be able to contact Vodafone which is the whole source of the problem.

I can't even find an email address or contact form to submit my issue for when someone IS working. 

I have dated proof of purchase. Please can someone tell me how I can get the data extended for the extra 2 months as promised at 3x the amount.

My data plan ran out yesterday (one month in) and I'm currently using the IOU just to post this!!!

3 REPLIES 3

MarkD

Hi @NewCustomer2021, thanks for reaching out to us on the Community. If you drop us a message using Facebook or Twitter, our team will be happy to take a look at your bundle and the allowance. All of the social media details can be found here. Remember to include your Community username in the message 🙂

I don't use social media that is why I am messaging here why do I need to contact Vodafone through another company such as Twitter why can't I contact them directly???? Poor

To help with your query, we would need your account details and do a security check, this cannot be done on the Community. On the previous post, there is a link which contains the Facebook and Twitter details. As you don't use social media, on the same link there is an option for the Live Chat team. Or if your prefer to call us, the contact details can be found on our website here