Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4G not working

cmatheson497
1: Seeker

I’ve recently just changed to Vodafone and I’m on a pay as you go sim. I topped up yesterday (28th December) and today (29th December) my 4G signal isn’t showing up on my phone only 3G but the 3G doesn’t even work. Everything else works like I get messages, can send text messages, make phone calls and receive phone calls but there’s no 4G and I’ve tried resetting the network settings and everything. I turned on my mobile data to try go on safari but a message popped up saying “could not activate mobile data network. You are not subscribed to a mobile data service” 

Please help me

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @cmatheson497

You probably have two issues here.  The 4G service needs to be activated on your account and your APN settings.

Enabling 4G on the account is a quick easy job for Customer Services to do and they should know exactly what needs to be done.  For your settings follow this link:  How do I set up my phone for internet access - APN settings ?

As you as PAYG you need to make sure pp is selected on your phone.

If you have any problems please return to the forum and the Team will help.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @cmatheson497 we'd be happy to check your account to see if there is anything causing issues there. Please get in touch by following the private message I've sent you.