Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4gb extra data bonus

Kevin6062
4: Newbie
Hi I have the £30 big value bundle pack and have been receiving the 4gb extra data bonus for the last 3 top ups and my new bundle started on the 26th of December and so far I have not received the extra 4gbs of data. As far as I'm aware as long as I'm opted into the £30 bundle I will receive the extra data. Vodafone ow roll any data from previous month which I'm using but surely if they stop the extra data bonus they would of sent a message saying so. Hope Sony an hell me with this issue. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

Kevin6062
Sorry your still having problems. Ever since I've had my issues sorted out I have not had any problems and my £30 bundle renewed today and had the 4gbs extra data renewed by the morning.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps the person who sorted it for you would kindly do the same for me.  I am now being charged £2 per day for 50mb and 10p per mb after that as I cannot buy another data extra until the 30 days are up.  Vodafone are rapidly losing a customer and if I can recommend anything about them to other people it will be to AVOID AT ALL COSTS.  Unless someone very quickly restores my faith

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous

I've searched for your registered email address and can't see any emails. Have you received an automated response containing your reference number?

If not, we won't have received your email. For further help you'll need to call 191 or speak with the Live Chat team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had no emails from Vodafone. I have already been to 2 stores, called twice and chatted to absolutely no avail. That's why when I saw someone with the exact same problem get it sorted on here, I posted.  Someone above has already said they think there is a problem with Yahoo emails and Vodafone.  All I want is an agent who can deal with this to message me, get my number - that is if they cannot already check my previous messages and get my number - and sort it out.  How difficult can that be?  Soon I won't be able to even check this as I cannot afford the price of more data now due to this ***** up.

If email isn't working them PM me and get my number.  It isn't rocket science

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous

We can't access your account via PM on the Community, which is why we link to the email form. 

If you're unable to use the form, as advised previously you'll need to speak with the Live Chat team or call 191. 

Alternatively you can fill out the form using a different email address.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have now filled in the form 4 times and the agents who answer these cannot deal with the problem as they don't have the level of access on the system to do so.  I have already discussed all of this in my posts.  I have PMed Danni as they sorted this for kevin6063.  Absolutely disgusted at Vodafone.  Simple problem made million times worse by poor customer service

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous

The email link we provide goes straight to our team, who have full access of the systems to help with your query.

If you've received a reply to your emails, please let us know your reference number (#15xxxxxx) and we'll chase this up for you. 

Kevin6062
Where I am only Vodafone and o2 offer me 4g at the moment. Vodafone its 12gbs for £30. O2 do 20gbs for the same money. I moved to Vodafone last June from three because of 4g and I'm constantly watching to see if and when three put 4g in my area and when they do I can get all you can eat for £25. But if I was to leave Vodafone I'd go to o2 for the extra 8gbs for the same money