Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£5 Credit rewards

Kathtyson
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

What had happened to the vodafone rewards for £5 credit for 1000 points that I used to save towards? The only one there now is a £20 credit for 4000 points?

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I assume Vodafone change their offers and rewards to suite market trend and peoples wants and needs.

Appreciate your question but I've a feeling Vodafone wouldn't comment or discuss business decisions @Kathtyson 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It just feels like they're constantly taking away things from us. Firstly there was the cutting the points value in half, then making points expire and forcing us to use them before we wanted to. For people like me, who it would take ages to save those points for anything worthwhile, it's just frustrating especially being a customer for 10 years +, just feels like a constant let down from vodafone lately.

BandOfBrothers

Totally understand your opinion on this.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I hear ya Kathtyson. I only top up £5 a month these days so the points accumulated from that, given I can't save them up anymore, are relatively useless. I'm also a long standing customer of 20 years.

Kaykay88
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

How do I receve y £5 credit/Big bundle.

Hi @Kaykay88, you can get help signing up to the £5 Big Value Bundle here, or if you don't currently have a SIM and would like to get a SIM along with the Bundle you can do this here