Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

50GB Data Boost Terms and rollover

tasos1615
2: Seeker

Hi there.

Yesterday, I found out that there is a great deal, a 50gb data Boost, with every bundle that it is 10£ or more

I'm looking for the terms that apply for this promotion since I want to know if it will be possible to "rollover" the data to the next month by enabling the same 10£ bundle

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Possibly something similar to this previous offer.

terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/pay-as-you-go/Vodafone-Big-Value-Bundle-extra-50GB-data.

What happens if I haven’t used all the data?

The data allowance will end, together with your Big Value Bundle.

You can’t save it to use later. "

I cant see anything yet in the T&C's but customer service on 191 or Live Chat should be able to clarify.

vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @tasos1615 

There doesn't seem to be any up to date terms for the extra data offer. 

As the bundle offers total rollover and it is not a one off offer, there should be no reason for the 50GB data not to roll over.  However, you would only be able to roll over the data once and if it was not used the following month, it would be lost.

As with all these offers you use the standard 2GB first, the extra data should then kick in.  The best thing to do is to keep checking the My Vodafone Application, this will give the information you need for available data but if you need further clarification, live chat or Customer Services should be able to answer any questions.

@tasos1615 

Thank you for confirming the extra data won't rollover, that will be helpful information should another poster ask the same question.

tasos1615

I chatted with a representative and they told me that the extra data won't roll over

Seems to me very odd but ok

BandOfBrothers

@tasos1615 wrote:

I chatted with a representative and they told me that the extra data won't roll over

Seems to me very odd but ok

So that's the same as the previous T&C's i posted in that this does not roll over.

At least this has been cleared up by support. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.