Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Anyone please read

Podski
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Thanks for looking , I have a pay as you go mifi unit , in MyVodafone online or the app I can’t see how much data I have left or how many days are left on my current pack , I also paid to have another pack queued up but I am also unable to see this . I am in a seemingly endless email battle with Vodafone who seem to be just time wasting instead of looking into why I can’t view such basic information.

so my question is ....can you see in your MyVodafone account , how much data is left , how many day are left , any packs that are queued up.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

shh
4: Newbie

hi !

The My Vodafone App allows you. to see your DATA pack and Data usage as you go along and will also mention when it refreshes monthly along with your plan or bills for pay monthly customers, I am not sure what you mean by packs though.

You should be able to see your account information and certain aspects like offers and discount once you select will route you to the homepage or website so you can see them.

I reckon walk into a store and speak to  a manager or something as over the phone 9 out of 10 times the information. given is half baked and they're not very informative.

Hope this helps and goodluck ! 😊

I am sure they call it a data pack ... it is an amount of data that I can buy that can last up to 90 days.

oh alright irrespective then it should show or display on your account info.

Also, Vodafone app is hit and miss ,when it works it is effortless and when it does'nt it will tire you out.

Strongly recommend go to a store ask them to help also have you tried to Unistall the App and Restart your phone, then try Downloading the app. again and give it a go as the app can be glitchy at times.

Anywho,hope they sort it for you.

Taa.🙌🏻

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Podski the comments below are spot on. You should be able to see your usage and other bits of information on the My Vodafone app. If you're having troubles with this, after uninstalling, clearing cache and cookies, then reinstalling, then please get in contact following the private message I've sent you.