Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big Value Bundle

ExGlos_04
4: Newbie

T his morning I bought a Nokia 130. One of the messages informed me "we've added a big value bundle". This is something I did not want or ask for - I send about two texts every six months and the texts and minutes are therefore not needed. The message said "call 2345 to opt out" which I did but there seems no option to do this on that number.  It might be better to have an opt in, rather than automatically adding BVB and expecting people to have to opt out.

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If it was one of the sim cards that had a pre defined Payg tariff on it then as soon as you activated the sim thays thebtariff that will have begun.

Live chat can change this for you if you wish or customer service on 191.

I'm on Payg1.

pay-as-you-go-plans/payg-1#already-with-us

text  PAYG1 to 49503 to opt in.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @ExGlos_04 

When you select the plan you are given the choice of a Big Value Bundle or PAYG 1, if you selected Big Value and added the minimum top up of £10.00, the pack would have automatically been added. Understandably with your use you only want PAYG 1.

If you have made an outoging activity on the phone, you would be able to access the 2345 menu.  A quick way to opt out of the bundle would be using the MY Vodafone Appliction.  Details here: Getting Started

As you have only just purchased the phone and added the credit, I would give Vodafone a call or use live chat, they may be able to change this for you, otherwise it's just going to be a waste.

AnneS - Band of Brothers

I did ask for a £10 top-up not a big value bundle. The message on the phone, one among many, said dial 2345 to opt out of BVB. On dialling that number and listening to the recorded message there was no option to opt out.

BandOfBrothers

Fair enough @ExGlos_04 

Please use Live Chat or ring 191 as I suggested and they'll be able to clarify what can be done for you in regards to your Payg Tariff.

Current Phone  >

AnnS

Hi @ExGlos_04 

Thank you for your reply.

Don't worry. As mentioned by myself and @BandOfBrothers  contact Customer Services and they will help.

AnneS and Band of Brothers

I've just been on Live Chat - Omkar very quickly sorted out what I wanted.

AnnS

Well done @ExGlos_04 

Glad Vodafone were able to sort this out for you but had no doubt they would.

BandOfBrothers

@ExGlos_04 wrote:

AnneS and Band of Brothers

I've just been on Live Chat - Omkar very quickly sorted out what I wanted.

Thays awesome @ExGlos_04    :Smiling:

Current Phone  >