Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big value bundle

alihinkins
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I'm a new pay as you go customer and have an enquiry about the big value bundle. Do I just have to top up £10 to receive the bundle or is there something else I have to do? The interface isn't particularly helpful as it just brings me to My Account every time. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @alihinkins

You have probably received a Big Value SIM with a bundle.  You can opt or out of your chosen bundle any time by calling 2345 or through your online account.

Please be aware the bundle will renew automatically every 30 days.  If you don't want the bundle to renew automatically or you would like to change the bundle, you need to make sure you opt out of automatic renewal before the 30 days and opt into the bundle you would like to change to.

Further information for you below.

PAYG Big Value Bundles

PAYG Big Value Terms and Conditions

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS

Hi @alihinkins

You have probably received a Big Value SIM with a bundle.  You can opt or out of your chosen bundle any time by calling 2345 or through your online account.

Please be aware the bundle will renew automatically every 30 days.  If you don't want the bundle to renew automatically or you would like to change the bundle, you need to make sure you opt out of automatic renewal before the 30 days and opt into the bundle you would like to change to.

Further information for you below.

PAYG Big Value Bundles

PAYG Big Value Terms and Conditions

how do I opt in the first place?

AnnS

Hi @alihinkins

Please scroll down on the link, there are some FAQ's.  There is also a lot of information on the T & C's link.

If you call 2345, you will be able to listen to the options for purchasing your Big Value Bundle.

All done, thanks for the help.