Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big value bundles

muff13
4: Newbie

I am confused about the big value bundles. If I buy one, will I still incur the £1 daily charge for usage first if I use data before then using data from my bundle?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @muff13 

When you purchase a BVB the bundle will start at midnight of the day of purchase and will be valid for 30 days and that mean it will expire 11.59pm on the 30th day.  Fortunately, if you have sufficient credit it will auto renrew.

If you are already on PAYG 1, I would recommend turning off your mobile data and only using WiFi connection until the BVB kicks in at midnight, this will prevent incurring the £1.00 daily charge if you have not used the phone for outgoing activity on the day.  

I would recommend checking your My Vodafone application, providing this is not your first connection to the Application this can be done using a WiFi connection and this will give all the information needed on your active bundle.

It would also be worth looking at the BVB T & C's these give a good explanation here 

Hi Ann

Thanks for that information. The other thing would be, if I purchase a big value bundle, I assume that I would lose any credit I still have on my PAYG1. Sorry for being rather dim about this all but I find it difficult to fully understand. I did discover, when on holiday recently, that the data included in my PAYG1 did not last for very long when I was away from the house, where there was WIFI, although the phone was not used excessively, that is why I was thinking of changing. 

AnnS

Hi @muff13 

You certainly won't lose any credit, the credit will be used towards the BVB bundle.  The best thing is to refer to the information from the website where you will find helpful information on the FAQ's below.

Big Value Bundles 

If you are looking for more data take a look at Voxi here: Voxi still Vodafone and you can continue to use the same SIM card and number. Voxi also gives a lot more for your money with endless Social Media.