Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big value bundles

Elliewhaley6
2: Seeker

I am going to turkey in a few weeks if I topped my phone up with a £30 big value bundle will it work as I’m panicking that I will not be able to use my phone when I’m away?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Elliewhaley6 

Roaming is always pre activated for PAYG and the only thing you will need to do is to check your phone, online account and My Vodafone appplication to make sure there are no added any restriction bars.    

When you arrive in Turkey you will receive a Welcome To Turkey text and your phone should automatically connect to Vodafone Turkey.

@Elliewhaley6 

edited to add details of Big Value Bundles.

How can I buy or opt in to a Big Value Bundle?

Big Value Bundles

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers

Yes.

just make sure your roaming is activated via your myvodafone or ask Live Chat to activate roaming @Elliewhaley6 

Roaming info and tips can be found in travelling-abroad.

If you have a Big Value Bundle you can use your inclusive data, minutes and texts at no additional charge. Extras and Freebies can also be used in our Europe Zone. If you don't have a Big Value Bundle, Freebie or Extra you'll simply pay the same for data, calls and texts as you do in the UK "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Elliewhaley6 

Roaming is always pre activated for PAYG and the only thing you will need to do is to check your phone, online account and My Vodafone appplication to make sure there are no added any restriction bars.    

When you arrive in Turkey you will receive a Welcome To Turkey text and your phone should automatically connect to Vodafone Turkey.

@Elliewhaley6 

edited to add details of Big Value Bundles.

How can I buy or opt in to a Big Value Bundle?

Big Value Bundles

how would I buy a big value bundle?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Elliewhaley6 - you can find information on getting a Big Value Bundle here. 😊 If there's anything else you need help with too, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us here on the Vodafone Community. 

Elliewhaley6

How long does it take for double data to be added to my big value bundle. This is my first time using Vodafone 

AnnS

Hi @Elliewhaley6 

The double data will be added within 24 hours.  Please see here: Double Data on Pay as you go

If you have not received your double data or if there are any problems you will need to speak to Vodafone here: Contact Us Tobi, Vodafone's virtual agent is online now.

Elliewhaley6

Can I use my big value bundle in turkey?

AnnS

Yes @Elliewhaley6 

Please see this link:  Vodafone Travelling Abroad

There's no additional charge to use your data, minutes or texts in any of the 48 destinations in our Pay as you go Europe Zone [PDF: 677KB]. If you have a Big Value Bundle you can use your inclusive data, minutes and texts at no additional charge. Extras and Freebies can also be used in our Europe Zone. If you don't have a Big Value Bundle, Freebie or Extra you'll simply pay the same for data, calls and texts as you do in the UK

@Elliewhaley6 

Yes you can.   :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.