Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Breach of t&cs

Jowelldon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello. I received a text message to say my phone has been disconnected due to a breach of ts&cs and I don’t know what this is! The only thing I can think of is that I sent some group texts before this happened but I’ve done this tonnes of times so I don’t know why it was different this time. I spoke to someone at Vodafone and they said they could see it was under investigation but not why and gave me a phone number to call. Which I need to phone from a landline. Which I don’t have. Can anyone help with this please? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jowelldon 

Vodafone has a fair usage policy and that can be invoked due to a few reasons which is explained in 》 Vodafone Fair Usage Policy. 

Your activity must have triggered this reaction.

If this is being investigated as you mention then this would have to run its course and then Vodafone would update you on its findings.

Maybe use a persons phone to ring the supplied landline number or a public pay phone box.

Or pick up another Vodafone Payg Sim Card and use that.

They wouldn't have blocked your phone.

The sim card will have been suspended.

There is no account access via this forum anymore so you can't be helped from here.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  maybe able to further update you or re engage with Customer services. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you 😊 

BandOfBrothers

YpureY very welcome @Jowelldon 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.