Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Breaching Vodafone T&C’s

CalumFord
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’m not really sure why my number got disconnected for breaching the T&C’s, but I did. I would really appreciate it if someone from Vodafone could tell me what I did or reconnect my phone back to the service as I need it for a lot of different things in my life and would love if it could get fixed.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and they'll bring you in away from the open forum and look into this for you @CalumFord 

Or contact support via one of the avenues in Vodafone_contact-us.

Vodafone has a fair usage policy and if they feel this has been breached then they can and will act.

Unusual activity , large number of texts sent can be a reason.

If in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone, your use is excessive they can act.

Also if a Payg Account is not used within a 180 day period plus another 90 days after that which is making a call, sending a text, use data or top up then Vodafone can suspend and stop a sim card and number. 

They can sometimes reinstate a Payg account if its caught in time. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for your help I contacted the people and chatted with them eventually one said that I have to top up my sim to get my number connected again is this true?

AnnS

Hi @CalumFord

Customer Services would not have given that advise if it was incorrect, try topping up a minimal amount followed by a chargeable connection.  

If it does not work, come back to the forum and the team will intervene and help.

So if I top up the sim it will reconnect my account and I will have service and be able to call text and use mobile data?

BandOfBrothers

@CalumFord 

So far the people who have responded to you here on the forum are customers like you, so have no account access and thus cannot guarantee if you purchase a top up and try using it that this action will reconnect.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @CalumFord 

If you have breached terms and conditions you should have received a text message from Vodafone prior to disconnection.

Unless you have used your SIM in computer to send out multiple calls and texts there should be no need for Vodafone to restrict your services.

If you need to discuss getting your services back quickly, live chat would be the best course of action.  The forum team will get to the thread but it won't be quick.