Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't add credit

slyemm
1: Seeker

I'm traveling in Europe for three months and purchased a Big Bundle Value sim in London for 30GBP. My first month is up and I'd like to renew it but have no credit in my account. I've added a credit card to my account and tried to "top-up" with 30GBP but it won't work.
I called 2345 but it didn't work. I called 191 but to speak with a customer service officer I require credit. To get credit I need a customer service officer. I can't do online chat as there is no link to open a window. How can I speak to someone - on the phone, via email, or instant messaging - to add credit to my account?! I can't visit a store as I'm currently on a bus tour in Turkey.

Thank you for any assistance. This is so frustrating! I've been trying to get credit for three days and ran out yesterday.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@slyemm

As far as I'm aware the card your trying to use to top up needs to be a UK card. 

Live Chat will open but it's best used on a computer or Tablet. contact-us.

Do you know anyone in the UK who can purchase a top up voucher and send you the code. 

Ways to top up are in > How-can-I-top-up-my-phone.

and in > How-can-I-top-up-someone-else-s-phone.htm

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

If you have the My Vodafone app set up on your phone, that might let you top up by card.

Sorry, the rest of my reply was nonsense - for some reason I read Turkey as Egypt. Turkey is in the Europe zone, so a BVB will be fine!