Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't buy a big value bundle

kervinm
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have noticed a problem on your website since January as I cannot buy anymore a big value bundle on your website. 

I normally by a £10 big value bundle every month, but since January this option doesn't appear anymore on my account. So now, I have to top up £10 but as it does not include the 500mb data and 150 minutes, my credit goes really fast and it is annoying.

Can you have a look at this please, that would be really helpful.

6 REPLIES 6

forumfairy
13: Advanced Member

Obviously this must be frustrating and I realise that buying your bundle on the website seems to be your chosen option, but if you are due to renew soon then it might be an option for you to try to update by text, as below:

Text:

BVB10 to 49501 to renew your £10 Bundle
BVB15 to 49501 to renew your £15 Bundle
BVB20 to 49501 to renew your £20 Bundle
BVB30 to 49501 to renew your £30 Bundle

I'm sure the Tech Team will be able to raise the issue of your online account when they have had a chance to reach your message. 🙂

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@kervinm

As correctly stated by@AnnS and @forumfairy you can see our Big Value Bundle page for alternative ways to purchase these.

If you're still having issues with your My Vodafone account, please speak to our Live Chat team so we can help resolve this.

kervinm

Thanks all for your replies.

I called 4354 and followed the step to get a £10 bundle and it worked.

Thanks a lot!

Bekki4611
1: Seeker
This keeps happening to me and straight after a text come through saying I haven't got enough credit after I have topped up it take £2 for 50mb when I haven't agreed that I want 50mb happened twice now not happy £30 in 3 weeks because of this

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Bekki4611 We'd like to check this for you. 

Get in touch with our team via Live Chat and we'll get to the bottom of this. 

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@Bekki4611

It is essential that you switch off mobile data on your phone when you haven't got a bundle in place. Otherwise, the minute your account is in credit, the phone will automatically make a mobile data connection, and will trigger the £2 for 50MB charge.

This happened to me a few times when I first had a smartphone, although the daily charge was only £1 at the time, but it still mucked up my intended purchase of a bundle. Once I had learned not to overlook the matter, I've generally avoided the daily charge, although I fell into the trap again a couple of months back!