Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't receive incoming calls

mattmanxxx
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

OK, so it's been 3 days and I still can't recieve incoming calls. (Note: I have a new UK PAYG SIM but am currently in Ireland) - Despite 5 phone calls to support, 4 online chats and over 6 hours wasted! Yes, i've tried rebooting the phone, reinserting the sim etc etc etc. My phone works fine with an Irish Vodafone SIM. This has apparently been escalated to 'a specific tech team' but there is 'no service level' - whatever that means?!?! I'm going out of my mind as this is costing me money as I have given the number out for work and listed in a printed business directory with this number before I realized that the number didn't work!! (I was up against a printing deadline) I am very, very frustrated at this. I have been a vodafone customer in Ireland and never had issues like this! Nobody at Vodafone UK is getting back to me or giving me any kind of timeline as to when this will be fixed. Please help!

10 REPLIES 10

hello, how did you solve the prob ? i am currently roaming outside of the UK and has been going through the same problem, its been 2 weeks, live chats are nothing but just a waste of time,