Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't top up at cashpoints anymore?

THX-1138
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone else has not been able to top up at cashpoints recently?

I've tried several different machines all over the place but the option seems to have completely disappeared!

I've always found it the most convenient way to top up; bit of a shame if it's gone for good.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @THX-1138 

Yes, it is a shame the service has been discontinued by the banks, it was so convenient and easy.

However, there are so many other quick and easy ways to add credit.  You can find this information below.

Vodafone How can I top up my Phone?

Pay as you go Top ups

The option is no longer offered by Lloyds ATM's so presumably it's general with all the banks.  I have done a little digging around and topping up by ATM was discontinued 30th May this year, the decision to end the service was made by the external provider and not by the networks.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @THX-1138 

Yes, it is a shame the service has been discontinued by the banks, it was so convenient and easy.

However, there are so many other quick and easy ways to add credit.  You can find this information below.

Vodafone How can I top up my Phone?

Pay as you go Top ups

The option is no longer offered by Lloyds ATM's so presumably it's general with all the banks.  I have done a little digging around and topping up by ATM was discontinued 30th May this year, the decision to end the service was made by the external provider and not by the networks.

Oh right, so it is completely gone. Sorry to hear that!

Thanks for letting me know! :Thumbs_Up: