cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot call some numbers with Cyprus SIM (not a problem previously)

CarterUSM
1: Seeker

Hi,

I am a Cytamobile customer living in Cyprus. I am back in the UK on holiday at the moment, and my network has defaulted to Vodafone Cytamobile.

Since I returned to the UK, it has not been possible for me to call some UK numbers on my Cytamobile account (strangely, I can ring some numbers but not others). I have never had this problem before. Would you be able to explain this please? Does it have anything to do with changes in terms and conditions after Brexit, and can this problem be rectified?

Many thanks in anticipation of your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hey @CarterUSM 

Vodafone can't hep you with this, you are not their customer.  You will need to contact your provider in Cyprus for the necessary account access, they will investigate the reason for you roaming problems.  Looking at this link Cytamobile Support you should be able speak to your network using Facebook or Twitter.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hey @CarterUSM 

Vodafone can't hep you with this, you are not their customer.  You will need to contact your provider in Cyprus for the necessary account access, they will investigate the reason for you roaming problems.  Looking at this link Cytamobile Support you should be able speak to your network using Facebook or Twitter.