Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Changing BVB

timastal
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So I currently have a 10£ BVB but I’ve used most of it up, I looked at the other bundles and found the Six Pack 20.

It said to opt out of my current BVB, then text 49500, so I called 2345 and opted out of my current 10£ BVB but when I text 49500, I don’t get a message saying it’s been confirmed and I check the app and my 10£ BVB and my money is still there

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @timastal

I see the terms are 

"'To add a Big Value Six Pack to your Pay as you go account, simply top up* as you usually would, then text us to convert your credit balance to a Big Value Six Pack. Just text SIXPACK10or SIXPACK20 to 49500 free from your Vodafone phone

*Please note: If you have a Big Value Bundle active on your account, you’ll need to cancel it before you can activate your chosen Big Value Six Pack. For more help with this, visit our FAQs " from Pay-as-you-go-plans/big-value-six-pack#already-with-us

It may take a short period of time for your opt out to register. @timastal

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I got the text saying I was opted out and then sent the text for the Six Pack though

BandOfBrothers

Ok.

Maybe your next step would be to call 191 or use Live Chat as they can access your account  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @timastal

If you have received the text you won't have anything to be concerned about and will find your old BVB will expire at midnight and the new BVB 6 will kick in at the same time.

If you check your My Vodafone phone application this will the information on your BVB's. If you wait until tomorrow morning and then check again, you will probably find the bundles are active and ready for use.