Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cheap payg phone

Larna
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I need a simple payg phone, and to be able to top it up online and check my balance.  It will not be used much.  The top up big value packages confuse me.  The Nokia 3310 for £39 looks good but you have to buy a bv package.  I just want to be able to top up now and then with £10.  Any advice appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

You will find that it's compulsory to buy a top up when buying a Payg which is pretty much the same for most U.K. Networks. 

To me me it sounds like the freebie tariff could be useful. This tariff is where you buy some allowances which last 30 days but you keep the actual top up. 

With the Big Value Bundles you pay for allowances which last again 30 days , the data allowance rolls over for 1 month but your top up is taken to pay for them. 

More here > https://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/bundles-and-sims/pay-as-you-go-plans/

Id suggest to perhaps go into a Vodafone Highstreet Store where they'll guide you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, but unfortunately I have not understood anything of what you have said.

BandOfBrothers

Whoops. :Smiling:

Ok then. 

Please visit a Vodafone Highstreet Store and they'll walk you through what phone and tariff best suits your wants and needs. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.