Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Choices of Rewards

DalekDavros
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why has Vodafone gone down hill with Reward choices. Most rewards seem to be aimed at either phones, or phone vouchers. I have a limited time to use some of my points before they expire in a few weeks time, and there is nothing to use the points on. I am not a gadget or tech person, so 'sad' selfie sticks, mobile phones etc are of no interest to me; I'm not a youngster. Once Vodafone used to have vouchers for topups and Argos, now nothing. When will choices for the older generation be added to the choice list?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Their has been a recent similar thread regarding what can be chosen regarding rewards. 

Vodafone do monitor these posts so I'm sure your feedback will be sent up the communications chain. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

This is the thread I mentioned. 

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go-products-services/Unsuitable-rewards/m-p/2423764/highl...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Hi @DalekDavros

Have you checked the Rewards catalogue? It is currently changing quite rapidly, when vouchers come and go as stocks are exhausted and replenished, so worth checking regularly until something that you want comes up. A little while ago there were Amazon vouchers, today there are John Lewis and a couple of eateries. Also the bonus credit options, which have been around for a few weeks now - I've used the very basic 50MB of data a few times, but there are also 7-day data options, and a couple of more general bonus credit options.

Edit: I was just looking at the catalogue in a different context, and Amazon is still there! I must have failed to spot it earlier.