Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer service = waste of time.

Detritus123
1: Seeker
Right here goes.

I'm a easy going chap, mellow not one to get angry easy.

Congratulations Vodafone you broke me.

I spent 700 reward points on £10 credit at 01.05 Wednesday morning. I had the text telling me it was a done deal. So why hasn't it been added to my account?

I was curious so i tried the awful AWFUL chat service to find out.

11 attempts

Finally someone answered me, i explained the problem they were very sorry and said they would add 500 reward points as I'm such a good customer. I didn't want 500 points all i want is the £10 credit.

If anyone at Vodafone is reading this for the love of god and the baby jesus sort it out.
3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Detritus123

I can certainly understand why you'd be frustrated at this. 

It could be beneficial trying telephone support on 191 (sorry to point you towards customer service again), if you haven't been successful using online Live Chat. 

Alternatively one of the Vodafone Tech Teams should be along soon and offer some official help. 

Hang in there - I'm sure they'll sort this for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@Detritus123 There is actually a severe oddity about the Rewards Bonus Credit options - and that is knowing that it has actually been applied! You don't get a follow-on text from the one that says it will be applied within the next 24 hours, but it is usually applied immediately. 

However, it never gets mentioned on the MyVodafone app. The bonus minutes, texts or data get a mention on 2345 (option2, followed by option 1 and again option 1), though at the moment I'm getting a 60-fold discrepancy in what it tells me about minutes!! But those bonuses and also the bonus credit should all make an appearance on the MyVodafone online account. You may need to scroll down or across, depending on whether you are accessing your account from your phone or a desktop, in order to see them. But (so far, at any rate) they have always turned up for me.

I actually started with a 2-day data bonus to try it out, and missed the whole of the first day waiting to be notified that it was in place, before the penny dropped that maybe I wasn't going to be notified, and needed to go looking under stones for it :smileyfrustrated:

I have no idea whether the Live Chat people can actually see the Rewards bonuses - well, surely they must, but I rather suspect that the information isn't immediately visible to them, or not recognisable as what you are enquiring about.

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello Detritus123 

I have sent you a Private Message with further help on this. 

Thanks, Louise