Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data is low

petefirside
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have £10 credit on my phone, but I have a very low data allocation. ( I think it's about 300mb). Can I buy/transfer some of my funds to buy extra data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @petefirside 

I would recommend changing your Big Value bundle and purchasing the £10.00 bundle with your credit.  This will give you a much more generous data allowance and with WiFi used as much as possible, should pretty well take care of your needs for the next 30 days, the added benefit will be any data not used will roll over to the following month.

You need to remember that if you usually only purchase a £5.00 bundle your new bundle each month will be £10.00 and if you don't want the £10.00 bundle to continue, you will need to change back.

The other alternative will be an extra which will need to be cancelled after 30 days or it will continue to take your credit.  Details below:

There is further information for you here.:

Big Value Bundles 

How do I change my Vodafone Big Value Bundle?

Vodafone Extras

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @petefirside 

I would recommend changing your Big Value bundle and purchasing the £10.00 bundle with your credit.  This will give you a much more generous data allowance and with WiFi used as much as possible, should pretty well take care of your needs for the next 30 days, the added benefit will be any data not used will roll over to the following month.

You need to remember that if you usually only purchase a £5.00 bundle your new bundle each month will be £10.00 and if you don't want the £10.00 bundle to continue, you will need to change back.

The other alternative will be an extra which will need to be cancelled after 30 days or it will continue to take your credit.  Details below:

There is further information for you here.:

Big Value Bundles 

How do I change my Vodafone Big Value Bundle?

Vodafone Extras

BandOfBrothers

Hi @petefirside 

I appreciate that with today's phones and how they work data is important along with our usage needs i.e. what we access on our phones.

If your regularly running out of data then as long as you can pass a Credit Check another option could be a Sim Only Contract.

Sim-only-deals/cheap.

Just a thought.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.