main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Disconnected number

prwapps
3: Seeker

Hi, I am also having problems getting my pay-as-you-go number reconnected.  I have had five on-line chats and one phone call, get different information each time and a reconnection date that passes with no change.  The situation isn't helped by my forgetting my security answers in the ten years since I last logged in.  Unfortunately the account reset email only sends a validation code to the telephone number that has been disconnected.  Would a moderator mind PMing me another way that I can progress this, please?  Thanks very much.

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
violaine
2: Seeker
Hi I have the same problem,after one week using my 5 pounds bundle they disconnected my number for no reason at all, I must have called them a dozen times,chat 6 .The last person I had on the phone said the phone would be reconnected the 24 hours following my call. Obviously it hasn't been done and the answer they gave me when I asked them why was to send me again to the fraud service... I give up on vodafone mobiles from now and wish you'll have success in your request (which I doubt..)
View more options
Alex
Administrator

@prwapps I've replied on your other thread here.

@violaine I can see you've posted about this before and been given a reply on this thread.

View more options
violaine
2: Seeker

Yes I ve seen your reply and have done what you said by leaving a message to the team, which hasn't been of any help.  We are asked to call a mobile number (fraud team)which is not free of charge ,I have already paid 5 pounds  for nothing I don't want to give my whole other supplier credit  to vodafone I'm too tired to repeat again and again the same thing for nothing, so I won't try anymore, thanks anyway, 

View more options
Gemma
16: Advanced member

@violaine - We do want to help and I’m sorry it’s still ongoing. Please reply to the last email from us, on 5 March. We’ll then contact you and we can get in touch with the team on your behalf.

View more options