main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Disconnected pay as you go phone

2: Seeker

Hello   My phone has just been disconnected for being dormant, although I did make a call quite recently.  I have just topped up online, but have not been reconnected, although my payment has been taken. I can't find who to contact about this.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Hi @JT10002 

If you have only just topped up online the funds would still be ringfenced as a pending payment by your bank and will be claimed by Vodafone the following working day.

As you have recently made an outgoing activity and now a top up the number should be reconnected.  Speak to the Social Team on the link below attaching a link to the thread on the DM and they will help where they can.

Contact Us 

View more options

Thank you!

View more options

I've just been on the live chat and they told me to switch off the phone, take out and replace the sim and switch on again- and it's now working.  The old switch on and off trick!

View more options