Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Error topup

btarmstrong88
1: Seeker

I have had the same issue as a lot of other people. After I completed the top up payment I received an error notifyong me the transaction didn't work, but money has been charged from my bank account. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@btarmstrong88 

If the credit still hasn't reached your myvodafone account then yes it could have glitched.

In that case the funds in your bank account will be gated off by your bank awaiting for Vodafone to claim it.

When they don't your bank will ungate the funds in approx 7 working days.

If you ring your Banks Customer Services they'll confirm the status over the money.

Please Note  The Vodafone Social Media Teams here no longer help with account based issues here via the forum.

You would need to speak with customer service on 191 , Live Chat or via Vodafone Facebook or Vodafone Twitter

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @btarmstrong88 

You will probably find the transaction has gone through, there is always a delay adding PAYG credit when topping up online.  If you check your bank account you will see two balances, your pending balance and available balance and you will find the money taken from your bank the next working day and this will be Monday evening.

The first place to check for your PAYG balance is the My Vodafone application, this will also give information on your bundles.

If the credit is not added live chat or Customer Services will help or come back to the forum and the Team on the forum will be able to investigate.