Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Europe zone 1

User9876
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

If I am in Europe zone 1 how much does it cost to make a call or receive a call and how much does it cost to send sms or receive a sms to UK and other Europe zone 1 mobile numbers?

16 REPLIES 16

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)

There are no charges for incoming calls or txts.

To make them, it's 4p per min, 1p per text, 4p per mms, 4p per mb of data.

Or for £3 per day you get 100mb of data, and access to your bundled minute and txt allowances as if you were in the UK.

You can find more info here.

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/costs/travelling-abroad/index.htm

Thanks but I had a sms from Vodafone saying it will cost me 9.6p/min to make a call and 0.8p/min to receive a call and texts are 4.3p/min????

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Which country are you in?

PWIAC

Thanks, Germany and France (Europe zoon1)

grolschuk

Just to confirm, you are on Pay as you go (as that is the section of the forum you posted in)?

Pay Monthly Contracts have different charges, but shouldn't be that high

4.3 for outgoing calls, mms, and data, 0.9p incoming call, 1.6p txt

thanks, yes I am pay as you go

drey_p

Are the prices possibly the old roaming charges?  I am wondering if perhaps the rates in the text are out of date?

PWIAC

Thanks and by the way I am not a business customer and their sms came to me just 2 days ago…...

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@User9876 wrote:

Thanks but I had a sms from Vodafone saying it will cost me 9.6p/min to make a call and 0.8p/min to receive a call and texts are 4.3p/min????

Hi, vodafone have to advise the maximum a customer may have to pay and those costs are for business customers who pay more, it does sound a bit daft but thats what has been advised.