cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Extremely unfair and inconsistent business practice of Vodafone India and bad customer service!!

mariashamita
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone India - was completely surprised that my number was de-activated without sending any prior intimation. No sms was sent and when I returned back to India I was told that the number was allocated to someone else.  I was stranded at the airport at 1 a.m. and was forced to take public transport at that late hour in unsafe India. I had a substantial balance on my account. I have lost my number, my balance, my contacts and all my information is linked to my number. Am infuriated with Vodafone for such practices. I have had this number for over 7 years and suddenly it was de-activated without even letting me know!!!!! This is unacceptable !!!!! All my contacts, and other information is linked to this number. And to top it all the customer service at Hill Road Bandra Mumbai was extremely bad. They did nothing to help and in fact blamed the customer. Is it that Vodafone has such a large customer base that they don't care how they treat their customers????? This business model does not work in todays competitive times!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

Vodafone India and Vodafone UK are competely different companies and the only thing they share is the brand name. I'm afraid no one here will be able to comment or help you.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

redpages

As Jeff says, this forum is for Vodafone UK customers so they wouldn't have access to a Vodafone India customer account.

I don't think Vodafone India have a forum like this one but you should be able to get in touch with them through the following link

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Darn it ! Its frustrating dealing with Indian companies. I was hoping the Headquarters in the UK could sort this out. Indian companies tend to be unethical and unprofessional. I for sure am going to sue them for this wrongful business practise and the inconvenience it has caused. I for one am optiong out of the Vodafone service but will go to the highest authority to complain against their  unethical practices,

Thank you all for your responses.