Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Failed topup but cash withdrawn

Amfking
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I tried topping up twice in 22 November, but got error messages .. while cash was already withdrawn from my debit card. I managed latter to top up but i was not refunded for the 2 successive attempts till now.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Usually if a top up glitches and is paid for by a bank card then the amount is gated off by your Bank awaiting for Vodafone to collect and if they don't collect then it drops back into your available balance @Amfking 

Has the funds been returned to you then ?

Is all resolved now ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

The amount is substracted from my balance as my e-Banking app showing.

Still not refunded yet. It happened to me before. but I got the refund in less than a week.

BandOfBrothers

As I suggested earlier it will be gated off from your available balance by your bank and be returned like before when or if Vodafone don't collect on it.

I appreciate your looking at your banking app but your banks customer services will clarify @Amfking 

Maybe consider a top up voucher to stop this happening again if that's a convenient option  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I'm going to check that, and provide my feedback soon.

AnnS

Hi @Amfking 

The first thing to do is to check your bank statement to make sure the amount has not been debited, if the money was paid on the 22nd November it will be long cleared.  When there has been an error at the bank you will need to raise this with your bank. 

It won't do any harm letting letting the Social Media Team have a look at your account, they will be able to see the payments and top ups you have made .

Follow this link: Contract the Social Media Team