Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Failure login to vodafone account due to java.lang.StackOverflowError

sarahhome
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have seen other posts on this and I am having the same problems logging into my account and pressing the refresh button/back button doesn't seem to work.  Problems since September 2017 on the community board so surely this should have been addressed by vodaphone by now as it is a common problem? Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hey @sarahhome

I can certainly understand how this issue would be frustrating. 

Are you experiencing any issues with the Myvodafone App?

I assume with the online myvodafone youve already tried clearing the cache and cookies and or use another browser?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Problem is with my desktop not vodaphone app.  Yes cleared history/cache and tried other browsers.  There have been others with same issue so will wait for instructions from vodaphone itself!

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

I've been been experiencing the same problem since late October, when I reported it. I'm generally able to get in using the method on https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/java-lang-NullPointerException/m-p/2578392 as long as I only navigate using the left hand column - any other links produce the same error.

Trying in the middle of the night seems reasonably effective as well. 

I must say that I'm now heartily sick of the problem. Also, given the limited info on PAYG available on the app, trying to manage with that is a further irritation. 

Thanks for the tips, I will try  except for the middle of the night tip - not sure I can be bothered with that!!