Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Free Data Trial

Ellogg25
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I am a Vodafone Home Broadband customer and many years ago a mobile customer too. My current provider has poor signal and data communication issues in my factory of work yet states its postcode signal strength is excellent (Three). I have ordered and received a free vodafone sim card to trial in my phone to check how Vodafone compares within the factory. I would like to know if Vodafone do a free data trial which I could test and if this provided better signal strength all my (Three) contracts would be getting moved to Vodafone. Can someone advise if this is possible and how I can do it.

Thanks

Ian E

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Excellent idea @Ellogg25 

The best way to try the service is with a PAYG SIM, you can order a free SIM here: Free SIM .  There is also the coverage checker at the top of the page, this will give an indication of the service you can expect to achieve at the location.

Signal can be affected by the structure of the building and weather conditions you may get perfect reception outside the building but as soon as you step inside there is little to no signal.  If your place of work offers WiFi to staff, this would solve your problem, you would then be in a position to use Vodafone WiFi calling.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Excellent idea @Ellogg25 

The best way to try the service is with a PAYG SIM, you can order a free SIM here: Free SIM .  There is also the coverage checker at the top of the page, this will give an indication of the service you can expect to achieve at the location.

Signal can be affected by the structure of the building and weather conditions you may get perfect reception outside the building but as soon as you step inside there is little to no signal.  If your place of work offers WiFi to staff, this would solve your problem, you would then be in a position to use Vodafone WiFi calling.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Ellogg25 

Vodafone don't offer such a free data trial unfortunately.

Getting a free Vodafone Vodafone Payg sim will show what the signal is like and will show what data connection your phone can achieve i.e 3g,4g,4g+, 5g however you really need to connect and surf pages to get a true idea on what speeds and surfing experience will be.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.