main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Freebie Rewards

2: Seeker

I redeemed 2000 points to 'buy' £10 credit, which was not allocated to my account. However, the 2000 points were deducted. What's going on?

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

When did you process your request @Aladdin4 ?

I ask as it can sometimes take a short period of time to complete. 

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can access your account and check for you too. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

I put in the request about 28hrs ago now. I understand it can take upto 24hrs, but nothing has happened yet. Cheers.

View more options

Hi @Aladdin4

If this does not resolve soon then certainly do contact customer services. 

I see you have accepted your own last reply as a solution. Has this now been resolved then ?

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Hi @Aladdin4

I have removed your solved tick and it's clearly not solved for you and you still need to find out what has happened to your Freebee. Also having the solved tick will stop any further replies.

When you text collect to 27822, you should have received a return code to enter on the rewards site, if this has not been received try texting lost to the same number.

It would also be worth checking your My Vodafone Application, this should provide the information on your valid rewards.

View more options