Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HELP!!

Jakedobson
3: Seeker

Hi. I bought a £10 big value bundle with £30 pounds of credit on my SIM. It had 250 mins unlimited texts and 2.0 GB of data. I have not exceeded any of these or the 3000 texts I've heard about. Yet after the first 30 days the £20 of credit that I should still have is gone and I only have 12p left. Can u tell me what I have done for this to happen so I can avoid it next time. Thank you

17 REPLIES 17

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Try looking in your myvodafone to see if anything is highlighted in there @Jakedobson

Charges from sending long messages or picture messaves which converts a text to a mms could be the case.

Or somehow you've managed to be signed up to some type of subscription service.

I'm regards to a big bundle a person's allowances last 30 days with only any remaining data rolling over for a month a d then after the 30 days Vodafone take the amount again to pay for the new allowances.

Try ringing customer service on 191 or Live Chat for them to access your account to check.

If needed please come back to the Vodafone Community Forum and I'm sure the Vodafone Social Media Team here will then help.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Jakedobson

At the end of 30 days, providing you had sufficient credit as you would have had, the bundle would have automatically renewed taking £10.00 of your credit.

The only way you are going to find what has happened to your other credit, is by logging into your online account, this will give an indication of where your credit has been spent.  You can also get this information from the My Vodafone application on your phone.

The out of bundle charges not covered by your BVB bundle are on the link here: PAYG Call Charges

If you are still unclear, Customer Services or live chat will be able to let you know how your credit has been spent.

Jakedobson

I keep getting texts like thisHJ1cvMØΔJjM#ìèÑ7 F=sf,Ξ9mX@9WlÇ;e¡PØ6-Θ7 ¿éKW-Θ7t¡Σä&ÅH<ojI¥Φ øΣ è%;ùDU0ljΩ¥"(æ7dXΩc$¤Σ7d¡däVÅò7on£AΠLÑ2 dT£¥¤Ä4njQ+6ÅØΔuÖ1KV-Ξ:eH£!Wøß:s¡èsFøòΘGè£yfødBQØùèÑ7 J9Sv-ßΔfÜI¥2ùøΔdBegéH,ojI¥",æ7dXΩ¥r.Ξ6l¡H+f-Y; JY+&.ßΔ3¿@!Π,Ü9 BM¥Bm7g¡èì¤Ü7u¡ Øf.ΘΔeÖ=+wøΞΔcdΩ#ΠæΨ ΛUGÅò:o¡0+FÅH<oj£YfmÄ;,¡èsΠåH:njM+FømR9+G.Y9 ÜI¥B,Σ:a¡ΣΓw-ΔyÜUΓìèÆ9el%äVnÆΔbj9#F-ΘΔhBY+fmÇ: DΩ+fò9oX1+FøH7vJI¥BÅZ4s¡PKV-ΘΨ (!K6ÅH4s¡ò+6,X:sJ£Iw-æΔdR_svèæΔhBY+ù¤Θ7ojæCùdΣ9eH%#ìdæ4eÖ£9Wøtd%+Føò:o¡H+f-Y; r=+'Åò1uÖ_cVøHΠ f=¥r.ΘΔhB_¥BnΔpjQ¥ΦæΔoÖ£Av2.¡ΔzfmÇ: n=Γ'.ßΔtP=+wøΞΠ B9KGÅZ4nN£Iw-æΔdÜ9;BÅH:sJ£1&nÄ6 h!K6Åò1uÖ_cVøH;iX1¥"n6l¡<3WL h=¥ΦoÄ:r¡8+ùåæΔoÖΩc$¤X9 X=svøH0s¡däVÅò4alΩ¥RLÄ7uN!¥2LÖ2dRQ¥rÅZ2n¡¤#ìDÖ2nJÑgéò*o¡<¥GÅH7uh£ΘΠø6 dL!Sùò3rJΩs$èR2aH£!wò4thASseK;wn91wY0fÜ9+feX7.j-ä"HB¡Σä&Åò:ed5g. 

What does this mean?

BandOfBrothers

It could be someone trying to send a link or mms etc. 

What number is the message attached to with the Incoming text and do you recognise it ?

Current Phone  >

It is being sent by VODAFONE 

BandOfBrothers

Possibly set up messages that are somehow being corrupted if it's definatley Vodafone UK. 

edit > If these incoming texts are taking your Credit then turning be Vodafone set up messages. 

Try https://psauthority.org.uk if a number is being displayed. 

Current Phone  >

No number is being displayed but I have two Vodafones in my messages. One all in caps whih hasn't sent these messages and one spelt Vodafone which has 

BandOfBrothers

It can take a while for the Vodafone Social Media Team here to catch up with your thread. 

Cab you call 191 or Live Chat for more immediate assistance. 

In the extreme you could get another Payg Vodafone SIM card to use in the interim especially if a subscription service has latched onto your current mobile number. 

Current Phone  >

Ok thank you i will call 191