Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Half Price Big Value Bundles

rosem
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Big value bundle was accidentally replaced by international freebie, and as using service they are marked as "out of bundle usage" and lots of my credit was deducted directly , and I hope there can be refunded in some way...

The story as below:

I just moved to UK and got a Pay as you go-sim only with £20 big value bundle added on 20 Sep.

On 9 Oct I tried to call international urgently but found out the service was not activated, so I tried to add international extras by texting "ADD INTL100" to 40506 as instruction on website. Tried 3 time with reply "Sorry we couldn't carry out your request because the details you gave us weren't quite right." 

Then I saw international freebie, thinking that it is an add-on and did that, got a text "As requested, we've added Vodafone International to your bundle", without any notification saying the £20 bundle was cancelled.

Later after I use data, I found out my credit was deducted, then after checking on the app finding the bundle disappeared with confusion. 

Talked to live chat and also a guy in store, both suggested me just to top up again and add the bundle back. However I have not even used half of the allowance in the £20 bundle in the 19 days I had it, yet after it was replaced accidentally no allowance was left and fund was directly deducted, and all I heard from Vodafone so far is just to pay more. Is there any way I can get refunded? Please help!

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Accidents happen @rosem

Only Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can help you. 

If they say they cannot then it would have to be a learning curve and opt out of what your on to opt in back to a Big Value Bundle. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.