cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Has anyone else had their rewards points cut in half when you tried to cash them in

brianrsmith
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone else had thier rewads points cut in half when you try to spend them resulting you not being able to get what you want after saving up enough rewards points to purchase the said item, then fine nowhere to go to ask about why this has happened other than come on here.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

That's not good @brianrsmith

Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can access your account to clarify what has happened. 

Alternatively we have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who read all posts and help where they can once they've caught up to your thread. 

You may get a faster resolution by using customer service. 

If you've contacted them already then perhaps try again as you may get a more knowledgeable agent. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @brianrsmith

Some of the reward points would have expired annually on 31st August. Please see the link about expiring reward points here:  FAQs – expiring Rewards points on Pay as you go

Vodafone should have sent a notification text to let you know that some of the reward points will be expiring on and you would have needed to redeem the points before the expiry date. 

If you did not receive the notification, please contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels, or wait for one of the Team to get to the thread, they will be able to see what has happened.

No no notification at all and didnt know they expired as it said on the pay as you go ad for it that you could collect as much as you wanted. I only found out when I tried to cash my points in for an Amazon voucher to find my points had been curt in half. took a screen shot of the points I had so have proof that I had them before trying to cash them in. 

Bit worried as I have seen loads of post on here from people who have cashed in their points and never received the voucher. Can see why they are on here as the chat thing never seems to work on the customer services thing and working all day cant get to phone. will try at weekend see if chat works on a Friday morning as I am off.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @brianrsmith if you haven't had a resolution to this yet, we'd be more than happy to take a look. Please send us your details by following the steps in the private message I've sent.