main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

How do I register a new debit card on 2345

Highlighted
2: Seeker

How do I register a new debit card on 2345 after my old one has expired?

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

If you cannot find anything in the choices in 2345 or in your myvodafone then use Live Chat or support on 191 and they'll help you @Harry-draf 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

It's a lot of messing about for what should be a simple thing.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @Harry-draf 

It is a simple task but before the card can be registered there are security measures that need to be followed to protect you as well as Vodafone when it comes to claiming the payment from your account. This means you have to prove ownership of the card and information to validate your identity.

There is further information on this here.

Vodafone PAYG Top Up

View more options

has the  service  changed as     now there seems to be  no option to  change/update  you registerd debit card  number  with vodaphone; I have had to resort to speaking  to customer   services  to get mine  changed; ;; if you have managed to do it manually please explain  how you did it  so others can benefit from your expertise ; thanks 

View more options